What to know before your visit
We’re not embarrassed, and you shouldn’t be, either. One of the top reasons that easily treated sexual problems like Erectile Dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation persist is that men don’t seek treatment. If you’re coming to the Rocky Mountain Men’s Clinic, we assume you’ve still got game, so congratulations. We’re here to help you perform. We say this because we depend on our patients to be honest with our professionally trained medical staff. It’s how we get results. Many factors affect your sexual health, and we can guarantee results if you are open and honest with us. And rest assured: your visit is entirely confidential and we take our patients’ privacy rights very seriously.
In addition, there are a few additional instructions that will make your visit as effective as possible:
- Do not take any Erectile Dysfunction medication (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you are taking 36 hour Levitra please do not take it 36 hours before your visit.
- Do not use marijuana (medicinal or recreational) or other recreational drugs such as cocaine, heroin, or ecstasy for 36 hours before your visit.
- Allow about 90 minutes for your visit. We perform a complete and confidential medical evaluation with our staff including diagnostic testing and a test dose of medication in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Set the stage for later. You’ll want to make the most of your time with us, so build in some time to pick up flowers after your appointment…
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Medical History/List of Medications: We custom-blend your medication so whenever possible we want to know what conditions or medications might be contributing to your condition.
- Driver’s License
- Form of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Personal Check, or Cash. We do not handle insurance processing, but can provide a receipt that you can file with your insurance company.
- Your Partner: We welcome our patients’ partners as they often provide our physicians with additional information or insights that can help us treat the condition effectively. However, you are not required to bring your partner.
What does an office visit cost?
For a limited time, your office visit is only $99. For just $99 you will receive full and confidential access to our medical staff for one year. During your initial office visit, you will receive a confidential consultation from our experienced medical staff, a complete diagnostic blood test that includes testosterone and PSA levels, a test dose of our custom-blended medication, and all of our concierge services.
Can I use my HSA for payment?
Yes, many of our patients use HSA accounts to pay for treatment. We can accept any card with a Visa or MasterCard symbol.
What does insurance cover?
Our office does not process insurance. But, in many cases insurance companies have issued reimbursement to our patients. Before you leave your appointment, we will provide you with a Super Bill providing all the necessary information to submit to your carrier. Should your carrier have questions, we are on your team to help answer them.
Will my privacy be maintained?
Yes. We go to great lengths to protect your privacy, whether it’s handling the majority of our tests and lab results in-house or using the latest encryption technology to protect our patients’ medical records. Our patients’ privacy is our top concern. If you would like to know specifics regarding your privacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Who will be treating me?
Our team of sexual health specialists have a combined total of more than 50 years of experience treating conditions like Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Low Testosterone, and others. The cornerstone of our business is our discreet, professional staff. When you visit the Rocky Mountain Men’s Clinic, you can expect to be treated by a physician who has years of experience specifically in areas of men’s sexual health.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Walk ins are welcome, but please consider scheduling an appointment with us to ensure minimal wait times.
Where can I find your offices?
Are you hiring?
We are always on the look out for top quality medical and administrative professionals. Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request an Appointment
Thank you for completing our online appointment request form. Once submitted, our medical staff will contact you to confirm your appointment.